Corporate Commitment: COVID-19
We believe that it is important for you to know that OSB is closely monitoring the current and potential future impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak for our customers, our employees and our communities. As a critical partner to you, we want you to know that we take our responsibility to you and our response to such situations seriously.
Below are some key points to OSB’s plan to help ensure the reliable delivery of services to you that you have come to expect from our bank and its wonderful team of bankers.
Drive Thru Banking Services: We ask all basic transactions, such as deposits and cashing checks, be conducted in the drive thru when possible. This limited physical contact helps protect you and our bankers.
Electronic Banking Services: We are encouraging the use of electronic banking transactions wherever possible. Some examples follow:
- Use OSBBank.com or our mobile application to check your balances, pay your bills, or view statements.
- Use our mobile application to make deposits. That is now available to all internet banking customers simply by going to the App store.
- To open a new account, please contact customer care at email@example.com or at 405.260.2265 and we will be happy to send you an online form to get that process started.
- If you have a loan in process, you can upload documents and your loan application to us via our secure portal. Just ask your loan officer to send you the link.
- To close a loan, we would love to have you review and sign the documents electronically via DocuSign. Your loan officer would also be happy to visit with you by phone as you review those documents.
Banking Needs: Your trust in us is important. Please know that we are here to serve you and help you or your business through this difficult time. We have taken these steps to ensure you have access to your funds.
- Please use your debit card or mobile pay applications to avoid using currency and lower your exposure to the physical contact that cash transaction would bring.
- You can call us at 405.260.2265. Our customer care team and our other bankers are still here to serve you.
Business Continuity: We have a comprehensive Business Continuity plan that addresses pandemics such as this one and how we can continue to mitigate any service disruptions. We have enacted that plan and referring to it and adapting it to rapidly changing information. We will continue to provide updates via our website, email and Facebook.
A Message From the Oklahoma Banking Commissioner:
While the conditions created by COVID-19 are unique and demanding, I'm glad to report that Oklahoma financial institutions remain strong, determined, and open for business! While many financial institutions have been forced to customize how they serve their customers and communities, Oklahoma banks and credit unions are considered among the essential services that may remain open under our Governor's Executive Orders. As essential services, financial institutions are doing their part to provide a safe environment for their employees and customers. While you may interact with your institution differently than before, the services being provided haven't changed. I encourage you to utilize your institution's drive-through services, ATMs, and mobile application whenever possible.
The Oklahoma financial industry has remained remarkably strong over the past several years making it especially capable of managing these extraordinary conditions. If you have questions about how to access financial services, I encourage you to contact your bank or credit union. They stand ready to answer questions and assist you and your community in navigating these challenging times.
Oklahoma Banking Commissioner
Oklahoma State Banking Department
2900 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105