Overcome cash flow challenges with Oklahoma State BankDonovan Reed, EVP – Chief Lending Officer
Maintaining a healthy cash flow for a small business can be tough. With BusinessManager® from Oklahoma State Bank, you can turn accounts receivable into financing for your business. Accounts receivable financing provides your business with flexible and immediate cash that will give you the opportunity to grow, meet operational overhead, take advantage of vendor discounts, hire additional staff and fund payroll. You can customize the plan for your industry, and your customers will not be notified on the invoices.
Benefits of BusinessManager®:
- Unlocks working capital and enhances cash flow
- Provides quick access to cash when you need it
- No longer need to wait 30, 60 or 90 days for payment from customers
- More flexibility than traditional financing
- Ability to purchase new equipment or upgrade technology and improve the customer or patient experience
- Seize new growth opportunities
- Take advantage of potential supplier discounts for:
- Upfront cash
- Prompt payment
At OSB, we know that one of the most challenging aspects of running a growing business is waiting for invoices to be paid. BusinessManager allows you to accelerate your cash flow by financing your invoices. Here’s how it works:
- Oklahoma State Bank purchases your accounts receivable at a discount, both initially and on an ongoing basis, as new receivables are generated.
- Funds are deposited into your account, giving you the positive cash flow you need.
- Using BusinessManager’s electronic commerce feature, you can then exchange receivables information quickly and easily with OSB through a secure Internet site.
- You also gain access to detailed management reports with important information on aged receivables, customer balances, credit applications and more.
More than 30,000 businesses have made BusinessManager the number-one small business lending alternative in the nation. This is the ideal solution for a fast-growing small business. Visit our Business Manager page to hear how OSB’s BusinessManager product helped one OKC business continue to grow and learn more.